Ownage Wow Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaddowforce's GM app

Go down

Shaddowforce's GM app Empty Shaddowforce's GM app

Post  Nyx Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Nyx

2. Where in the world are you located? Manassas Virginia

3. What time zone are you located in? Eastern

4. How old are you? 18

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Since the original WoW, Stratagy game

6. How long have you played on Ownage WoW? 1 hour

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Fridays-Sundays 12:00 noon to 6 or 7 :00 pm

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? 5-7 hours on a good day Smile 3-4 on a tough day.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? Dreadlokk

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? No but I think I would be a Good GM

12. Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Logan, I am 18 years old, I plan on going to College here soon. (will not affect my play time). I have played WoW ever since WoW 1 was out. I am activly employed at Petsmart Lol. I have always wanted to be apart of a GM team

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Ownage WoW GM. I am easy to get along with. I am fun and energetic. I will enforce the set rules. I am a good listener, and have a very long fuse.

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Geting to know people. Having fun and making other people truly enjoy the game.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? Again I am fun to be around (not childish but fun XD) I enjoy this game for what it is, a game. I would try to do event's that envolve the community/server and are fun at the same time.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? It would not be difficult at all.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Continue on with what you are doing Smile

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Depending on the event, I would try to talk with the trouble makers Smile if that does not work I would warn them kindly and if all else fails cancel the event and port everyone back to their respective cities (if possible). If it got really out of hand, one day bans would go out, to let them cool off.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do? Connect with the community, you are as much a player as they are.

Nyx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum