Ownage Wow Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norj's Game Master Application!

Go down

Norj's Game Master Application! Empty Norj's Game Master Application!

Post  iNorj Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Norj.

2. Where in the world are you located?
Western Europe, Gibiltar, Sud of Spain.

3. What time zone are you located in?
Western Europe Time, GMT +1

4. How old are you?
I am 15. Do not mistake, I am 15 and I am a female. :3

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I played Retail for like 1-2 years, before going to private servers.
They are much more kewl. :3

6. How long have you played on Ownage WoW?
I just joined. But I've seen that this is a great server! :3
Also, I found you in MMOwned.

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Every day of the week, from 3 PM to 8-9 PM, and 8AM to 8-9PM on Sunday.
Also, I can stay on the night of Saturday.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
Let's say I have been banned for a stupid reason. Stupid people started to abuse Game Master commands, and then they started kidding. They offended me in Serbian and then locked my character. I logged in with my alt and banned them with .ban all. The owner believed to his friend, and attempted to ban me. I told him how it was gone, and he turned me Game Master back. But I left, and now I am here.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
I spend all my day. Except when I go out with friends, that happens rarely.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
I haven't got a microphone, sorry.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Sure.
I've been on various servers these days.
PaludanWoW, failed.
OmniaWoW, failed.
CroWoW, failed.
Other servers, failed.
I wish to get the better experiences here.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
My virtual name is Norj. I live in Gibiltar, I am 15 years old girl, and, differently from other females, I play computer games like World of Warcraft. I don't like people who lies to me. I am a wolf-lover, and I am very social. ^^ I've got a good grammar and I like my job. I can organize events and special Seasons.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good Ownage WoW GM.
Afterall, I've got much experience, I admit it. But I hope this server's Team will be much more mature, this time. I can offer you everything you ask me, at cost of being nice and use a good grammar. Cool

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
I don't like to be a common player, I love to act on the highness. Yeah, this may be a bad thing about me, but I do good things when I am Game Master, and I can punish, help and moderate players. I can handle bad situations and keep the hackers clean.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I can be online every day. I can handle a bit of SQL, I can work with forums. I can moderate forums and GM togeader. I have got many custom NPCs and Items in my PC, so don't hesitate to ask me.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
I think you noticed that I've got a good grammar. (I hope you did.) I've got a fast typing too.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Hmmm, I don't actually can connect to the server, but I think that if we haven't got scripted instances, we should.

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
It depends on the type of situations. If there is a ruiner that does not follow the event, he would be warned. At second warning teleported, at third time locked out of the event.
If it would be a failed event due to something, the best thing to do is creating much more, to let players enjoy much much more!

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Help. Moderate. Work. Clean. Answer Tickets. Punish.

20. What languages are you fluent on?
I'm fluent in English, because it is my mother tongue. Italian, because my dad is an italian.
iNorj
iNorj

Back to top Go down