Ownage Wow Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hautsi's Suggests.

2 posters

Go down

Hautsi's Suggests. Empty Hautsi's Suggests.

Post  Hautsi Wed May 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey, i Make My Suggest(s) Here. 1. "Find my Son" Game. Lich King or Something NPC Gives a quest, Quest mission is that Find Son Called "Tim". When you find him He Completes That Quest, Time is about 2-3Mins. 2. Boss Game. Make a Boss Like Lich King. When Your Group Kills him, You get Something Better Item(s) Then Normal. 3. Jump Game. Spawn one Quest Giving NPC, Who Gives Quest. Spawn Some Chairs/tables So you can Jump Throught Them to Quest Completing Npc. Reward: Better Then Normal Item(s). 4. Maze Game. You Spawn Something Like Large Walls To Make A Maze. First You Get Quest From Quest Giving NPC, and you find Way Throught Maze. In The End of Maze There is Quest Completing NPC Who Completes your Quest. As Reward You get Better then Normal Item(s)

Hautsi

Back to top Go down

Hautsi's Suggests. Empty Re: Hautsi's Suggests.

Post  Mohamed Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Thank you for posting your suggestions towards the server. We will discuss about them.
Mohamed
Mohamed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hautsi Wed May 12, 2010 1:24 pm

I Did Get New Event idea ^^ Everybody Who Wants Join Go to Something Arena Example: Gurubashi. Mission is: Last Who Survive wins. GM Cast Spell http://www.wowhead.com/spell=28884 and People are Trying to Dodge it. Last Who Surive Wins. Reward Will be Something Item(s) Smile

Hautsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum